– Panelist at the SIGIR 2023 Tutorial “Neuro-Symbolic Representations for Information Retrieval”, July 2023.
– “Information Extraction and Entity Linking for Semantic Web Search”, German Aerospace Center (DLR)-Open search project, Germany, February 2022.
– Panelist at the CIKM 2022 PhD Symposium.
– “Knowledge graphs and Semantic Search”, Advances in Information Retrieval, PhD course, Research School for Information and Knowledge Systems (SIKS), October 2021.
– “Smarter Search with Knowledge Graphs: Entity Retrieval and Linking”, University of Padua, April 2021.
– “Entity Linking in Documents and Conversations”, Glasgow IR group, March 2021.
– “Entity Linking and Retrieval”, Advances in Information Retrieval, PhD course, Research School for Information and Knowledge Systems (SIKS), October 2019
– “Semantic Search and Result Presentation with Entity Cards”, Search Engines Amsterdam (SEA) meetup, Amsterdam, June 2017.
– “Semantic search with knowledge bases”, DB/HMI colloquium, University of Twente, July 2017.
– “Search Over Knowledge Bases”, Information Retrieval course, Radboud University, November 2017.
– “Entity Search Over Knowledge Bases”, Foundations of Information Retrieval course, University of Twente, October 2017.
– “Entity Linking”, Web Search and Data Mining course, University of Stavanger, November 2016.
– “Being a Ph.D. Student: Experiences and Challenges”, Introduction seminar for Ph.D. candidates, Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, NTNU, March 2016.
– “Entity Linking in Queries”, University of Stavanger, November 2015.
– Dynamic Factual Summaries for Entity Cards, 40th ACM SIGIR conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR ’17), Tokyo, Japan, August 2017.
– Entity Linking in Queries: Efficiency vs. Effectiveness, 39th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR ’17), Aberdeen, UK, April 2017.
– ACM SIGIR International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR ’16), Newark, DE, US, September 2016.
– On the reproducibility of the TAGME Entity Linking System, 38th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR ’16), Padua, Italy, March 2016.
– Entity Linking in Queries: Tasks and Evaluation, ACM SIGIR International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR ’15), Northampton, MA, US, October 2015.
– Indexing and Querying of Overlapping Structures, 36th ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR ’13), Dublin, Ireland, July 2013.
– An Adaptation Technique for GF-Based Dialogue Systems, Workshop on Controlled Natural Language (CNL ’12), Zurich, Switzerland, August 2012.
– Being a PhD student: Experiences and Challenges
PhD introduction seminar, IME faculty, NTNU
Trondheim, Norway, March 2016.
– Yalda night: Celebration of the longest night in Iran (Xmas alternative 🙂 )
Christmas party, Department of computer and information science, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway, December 2015.