– Entity Linking in Queries: Efficiency vs. Effectiveness
39th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR ’17)
Aberdeen, UK, April 2017.
ACM SIGIR International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR ’16)
Newark, DE, US, September 2016.
– On the reproducibility of the TAGME Entity Linking System
38th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR ’16)
Padua, Italy, March 2016.
– Entity Linking
Guest lecturer at “Web Search and Data Mining” course, University of Stavanger (UiS)
Stavanger, Norway, November 2015.
– Entity Linking in Queries
Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval (CIIR), UMass
Amherst, MA, US, October 2015.
– Entity Linking in Queries: Tasks and Evaluation
ACM SIGIR International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR ’15)
Northampton, MA, US, October 2015.
– Indexing and Querying of Overlapping Structures
36th ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR ’13)
Dublin, Ireland, July 2013.
– An Adaptation Technique for GF-Based Dialogue Systems
Workshop on Controlled Natural Language (CNL ’12)
Zurich, Switzerland, August 2012.
– Being a PhD student: Experiences and Challenges
PhD introduction seminar, IME faculty, NTNU
Trondheim, Norway, March 2016.
– Yalda night: Celebration of the longest night in Iran (Xmas alternative )
Christmas party, Department of computer and information science, NTNU
Trondheim, Norway, December 2015.